Subject: [i2rs] remote participation?

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:56:28 -0800

Do we have people desiring to remotely participate at the upcoming IETF meeting?
If so, we can request meetecho for our session.

We'll also need a jabber scribe - volunteers welcome (for
minute-taking too) far in advance.

Regards,
Alia

---

From: "Lisa Huang (yihuan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:59:35 +0000

I want to do that. Do you know how and who to send the request?

On 2/27/13 9:56 AM, "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>i2rs mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:03:31 -0800

I have sent the request for having meetecho support for i2rs.

http://ietf86.conf.meetecho.com/  has the current list of sessions
that have requested sessions.  i2rs isn't listed there yet, of course,
since I just made the request.

If anyone has experience running a sesion with meetecho, please
unicast suggestions and pointers to make it useful.

I've heard from several people who are planning remote participation.

Alia

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:39:33 +0000

Hi Alia,

Yes, I am interested in remore participation, thanking you,

AB