Subject: [i2rs] New draft: draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-00

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:58:45 +0800

Hi, All

A new version of I-D about overlay use case is attached.

Comments are appreciately welcomed.

Network Working Group                                        Fangwei. Hu
Internet-Draft                                        Bhumip. Khasnabish
Intended status: Standards Track                                     ZTE
Expires: August 5, 2013                                         Feb 2013

                         I2RS overlay use case
                 draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-00.txt

Abstract

   This document proposes an overlay network use case.  The forwarding
   routers network is an overlay structure.  There are two kinds of
   forwarding routers: Edge Router and Core Routers.  Edge Router
   encapsulates format data based on the tunnel type, which are
   established among Edge Routers.  Core Router would be very simple and
   cheap.  It foucs on the encapuslation data forwarding.  In order to
   reduce the equipment cost of Edge Routers, the network virtualization
   is provided in this document.