Subject: [i2rs] Fwd: Internet Draft Final Submission Cut-Off Monday, February 25

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:39:13 -0500

Friendly reminder...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Internet Draft Final Submission Cut-Off Monday, February 25
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

This is a reminder that the Internet Draft Final Submission (version -01
and up) cut-off is Monday, February 25, 2013.

All Final Version (-01 and up) submissions are due by UTC 24:00 Monday,
February 25.

All drafts can be uploaded using the ID submission tool located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates for IETF
86 can be found at:
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2013.html#IETF86

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
 questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].