Subject: [i2rs] Interim meeting poll

From: Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:49:01 -0700

Hey all;

Rather than attempt to track everyone's responses re: interim meeting dates
via email, I've set up a quick poll:

http://doodle.com/hdpuqr7ffduf8nm8

Please fill out the dates you're available ASAP so we can hit the 4 week
announcement deadline.

Thanks very much,

  -ed

---

From: Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:09:23 -0700

So people seem to be leaning towards 4/22-23.  Let's put a stake in the
ground for those two dates, pending Adrian's approval.  A more official
announcement will be forthcoming.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> Hey all;
>
> Rather than attempt to track everyone's responses re: interim meeting
> dates via email, I've set up a quick poll:
>