Subject: [i2rs] WebEx Session for TODAY NOW

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:05:36 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Subject: [i2rs] Meeting invitation: I2RS Interim Meeting April 23 Session
To: [email-masked]

Hello ,

Amy Vezza invites you to attend this online meeting.

Topic: I2RS Interim Meeting April 23 Session
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Time: 8:30 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 642 685 154
Meeting Password: 1234

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=178336827&UID=0&PW=NZjExMzBkNGY2&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 1234
4. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=178336827&UID=0&PW=NZjExMzBkNGY2&ORT=MiM0

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:642 685 154

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=178336827&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAjygsAB0JcdOoLZ1mMZYYc3E2W37FnWmhk8TS6xyE6ch&RT=MiM0

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504793208x642685154#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your
concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do
not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject
to discovery in the event of litigation.
_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:25:17 -0400

Remote seems awfully quiet.
Are you guys munching on those google donuts over there? ;->

cheers,
jamal

---

From: Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:26:20 -0700

We had to 'reboot the room' to get the mic's back on.  ;)

---

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:42:53 +0100

more worrying even than that. 

we *threatened* to reboot the room and then the room fixed itself.

draw your own conclusions...

On 23 Apr 2013, at 20:26, Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=178336827&UID=0&PW=NZjExMzBkNGY2&RT=MiM0
> To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
> The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.
> 
> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.