Subject: [i2rs] I2RS interim meeting, monday night dinner

From: Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 16:01:11 -0700

Hey all;

For those of you who checked the 'interested in dinner' option on your
registration:

I've just found out that, given our party size, the dinner will be 45$ /
person.   If this is too much, and you're not interested in attending,
please let me know ASAP so I can get a final headcount.

I've posted the menu at:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_iAaKbN-9iVSk9reVVuRkNSSEk/edit

(and before you ask, the 35$ option is not available (although,
sub-parenthetically, we can select items off of it) because 1. there is a
party size maximum per room and 2. there is a spend minimum by room size)

---

From: Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:04:47 -0700

Hi there;

A number of you have updated on me on your attendance;  thank you very
much!  If you aren't attending the meeting in person today AND are
intending to be at the dinner this evening can you please ping me.

cheers,
   -ed