Subject: [i2rs] scribe and jabber scribe needed

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 09:03:08 -0400

We need volunteers for scribe and for jabber scribe.  The meeting will
start more quickly and comfortably with volunteers.

Thanks,
Alia

---

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 12:30:21 -0400

> start more quickly and comfortably with volunteers.

This is for Thursday?  Happy to volunteer for Jabber scribe.

Joe

-- 
Joe Marcus Clarke, CCIE #5384,         |          |
SCJP, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA, VCP        |||||      |||||
Distinguished Services Engineer ..:|||||||||::|||||||||:..
Phone: +1 (919) 392-2867         c i s c o  S y s t e m s
Email: [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------