Subject: [i2rs] Results of WG Adoption Call: draft-atlas-i2rs-problem-statement-01

From: Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:07:51 -0700

The poll has demonstrated  substantial support for adoption of this
document.  I believe all substantive, draft-specifics comments raised
on the list have been reflected in
draft-atlas-i2rs-problem-statement-02.

This draft has now been accepted as an I2RS working group document.

---

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 15:47:32 -0400

Thanks, Ed.  I've submitted this as draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-00.
 The only difference is fixing a typo in Sec 2.

Alia

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Edward Crabbe <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> i2rs mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs
>