Subject: [i2rs] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-00.txt

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 20:08:17 -0400

This is an answer to the suggestion by Alia for a document describing 
aspects of I2RS traceability.  Some of the ideas in this document are 
suggestions on how the overall I2RS protocol might be designed while at 
the same time knowing that changes will need to be made as the protocol 
evolves.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-00.txt
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:05:01 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>, Gonzalo Salgueiro 
<[email-masked]>, Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework 
and Information Model
Creation date:	 2013-09-28
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-00

Abstract:
    This document describes a framework for traceability in the Interface
    to the Routing System (I2RS) and information model for that
    framework.  It specifies the motivation, requirements, use cases, and
    defines an information model for recording interactions between
    elements implementing the I2RS protocol.  This framework provides a
    consistent tracing interface for components implementing the I2RS
    architecture to record what was done, by which component, and when.
    It aims to improve the management of I2RS implementations, and can be
    used for troubleshooting, auditing, forensics, and accounting
    purposes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Joe Marcus Clarke, CCIE #5384,         |          |
SCJP, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA, VCP        |||||      |||||
Distinguished Services Engineer ..:|||||||||::|||||||||:..
Phone: +1 (919) 392-2867         c i s c o  S y s t e m s
Email: [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------