Subject: [i2rs] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-01.txt

From: Joe Marcus Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 17:15:12 -0500

We have posted rev -01 of our traceability draft taking into account 
some feedback we got off-list.  We would appreciate any other feedback 
on this ON LIST.  Thanks.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-01.txt
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 14:14:15 -0800
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>, Gonzalo Salgueiro 
<[email-masked]>, Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework 
and Information Model
Creation date:	 2013-12-08
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-01.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-01

Abstract:
    This document describes a framework for traceability in the Interface
    to the Routing System (I2RS) and information model for that
    framework.  It specifies the motivation, requirements, use cases, and
    defines an information model for recording interactions between
    elements implementing the I2RS protocol.  This framework provides a
    consistent tracing interface for components implementing the I2RS
    architecture to record what was done, by which component, and when.
    It aims to improve the management of I2RS implementations, and can be
    used for troubleshooting, auditing, forensics, and accounting
    purposes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Joe Marcus Clarke, CCIE #5384,         |          |
SCJP, SCSA, SCNA, SCSECA, VCP        |||||      |||||
Distinguished Services Engineer ..:|||||||||::|||||||||:..
Phone: +1 (919) 392-2867         c i s c o  S y s t e m s
Email: [email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------