Subject: Re: [i2rs] question to draft-white-i2rs-use-case-01

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 10:19:44 -0500

==
1) Why the updated version removes previously described two use cases (MPLS
and optimal exit)?
==

This section was removed in order to be included in another draft.

== 
2) In Sec. 5, authors explained preemption on network bandwidth is necessary
for urgent movement of information from failed data center to safe data
center. But, the summary of I2RS capability and interactions has not any
detail capability about this. According to Sec 5.4.4 policy and QoS
mechanism of the architure document, I suggest that some statements about
queue control capability (priority queueing or other well-known scheduling
mechanisms, rate limit, etc ...) should be written in the summary.
==

I'll talk to Sue and the other co-authors about adding more here -- do you
have specific text in mind (it would be helpful!)? 

Thanks!

:-)

Russ