Subject: [i2rs] Draft minutes for IETF-89, London

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:24:31 -0400

Working Group,

The draft minutes for the working group have been posted:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/89/minutes/minutes-89-i2rs

Please review them.  If there are no edits, they will be considered
finalized by end of this week.

Since we had a very large number of "take it to the list for further
discussion", please consider reviewing the minutes for TODO items of
interest.  I'll be trying to generate a public list of such work in the next
week.  This will include a manifest of documents ready for adoption call or
last call.

The chairs would like to extend a hearty thank you to Giles Heron for
excellent minutes.  Giles had already earned a promise of a libation bounty
for taking the minutes. I'm doubling it due to the thoroughness of the
minutes subtracting some of my usual work.  (Although Giles will have to
forgive me for Americanizing his spelling...)

We'd also like to thank the jabber scribe, but have mislaid who did the work
since the IETF jabber logs don't appear to have kept names.  Contact me off
list for a similar bounty. :-)

-- Jeff (for the chairs)

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:51:40 -0400

Jeff,

Finally managed to look. The minutes captured the details well - thanks.
Two minor corrections.
at:
"...If you have a table that has "holes" in it (e.g. it is indexed and have
index 1, 10, 15 etc.) then have overhead in forces.  We have to define ILV
per table row (64 bytes of overhead)..."

should read:
"...If you have a table that has "holes" in it (e.g. it is indexed and have
index 1, 10, 15 etc.) then have overhead in forces.  We have to define ILV
per table row (64 bits of overhead per component)..."

and:
"...The protocol is transport independent.  One protocol is mandated (defined in
RFC 5811 as to why we need "TML" that is replaceable - initial goal was to ..."

should read:
"...The protocol is transport independent.  One transport is mandated
(defined in
RFC 5811 as to why we need "TML" that is replaceable - initial goal was to ..."

cheers,
jamal

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> i2rs mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs