Subject: [i2rs] Minutes and additional meetings notes

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 12:45:31 -0400

I've updated the IETF 89 meeting minutes with the minor changes noted on the
list.  I've also uploaded Susan Hares' very detailed notes to the I2RS wiki:

http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/i2rs/trac/wiki/Ietf89

Note that I'm just getting started on the wiki and the top level page will
be a mess for a few days. :-)

-- Jeff

---

From: t.petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:57:12 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Haas" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 5:45 PM

> http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/i2rs/trac/wiki/Ietf89

I had a peek at this, saw that it was a 725KB PDF, thought, ah well, I
'll view it anyway and only to get

HTML preview not available, since the file size exceeds 262144 bytes

Yes, it is very detailed and I could down load it but it would be nice
if it was a little friendlier.  I think of Word as excessively verbose
but the original Word document was only 114KB which turns into 54KB of
text, so quite what Adobe has done, I cannot imagine.

Tom Petch

I had a peek at
Tom Petch

Tom Petch

> _______________________________________________
> i2rs mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs