Subject: [i2rs] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-03.txt

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 17:37:06 -0400

We have published -03 of the I2RS traceability draft.  This version of 
the draft removes the YANG model as was discussed on the list.  Please 
provide additional comments.

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-03.txt
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:36:05 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>, Gonzalo Salgueiro 
<[email-masked]>, Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>, Joe Clarke 
<[email-masked]>, "Carlos Pignataro" <[email-masked]>, Gonzalo 
Salgueiro <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Clarke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability
Revision:	03
Title:		Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework 
and Information Model
Document date:	2014-08-28
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		12
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-03.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-03
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clarke-i2rs-traceability-03

Abstract:
    This document describes a framework for traceability in the Interface
    to the Routing System (I2RS) and information model for that
    framework.  It specifies the motivation, requirements, use cases, and
    defines an information model for recording interactions between
    elements implementing the I2RS protocol.  This framework provides a
    consistent tracing interface for components implementing the I2RS
    architecture to record what was done, by which component, and when.
    It aims to improve the management of I2RS implementations, and can be
    used for troubleshooting, auditing, forensics, and accounting
    purposes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat