Subject: [i2rs] Correction: I2RS WG Virtual Interim Meetings, December 11, 2014, December 16, 2014, January 8, 2015 and January 23, 2015

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:04:34 -0800

The I2RS WG will be holding 4+ virtual interims before IETF 92 on the
following dates: 12/11/14, 12/16/14, 1/8/15, 1/23/15. The topics for the
interims will be the following:

12/11/14: Use Case Document, RIB Info Model and the RIB Yang model
12/16/14: Protocol Requirements for I2RS, and I2RS topology documents.
1/8/15: Protocol Requirements for I2RS
1/23/15: I2RS Topology Modules

The I2RS WG LC for Use Case Document and RIB Info Model will run from (12/1
to 12/15). I2RS yang modules document are being prepared RIB-Info, L3
Topologies, L2 Topologies, service topologies, and generic topologies by
design teams. If you are interested in a yang model design team, please
contact the I2RS chairs ([email-masked], [email-masked]) to be connected to
these design teams.

A design team is being also formed to refine the I2RS protocol refinements
for the I2RS protocol. We encourage who have implemented features similar
to the I2RS to volunteer to guide this work. If you are interested in this
design team, please contact the I2RS chairs by (12/2/14). Existing drafts
are listed below

Doodle polls will be sent to the I2RS mail list to select the time of day
for the interims.

Sue Hares and Jeff Haas

Documents
Existing I2RS
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-usecase-reqs-summary/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements/

Existing Info Models and Yang models
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo/

I2RS Yang models
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-l3-topo/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-topology/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo/

Yang modules
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/

Policy that may be related to modules
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hareskini-i2rs-pbr-info-model/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model/