Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Interim 1/22/2015 Agenda and Webex

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:15:02 -0500

I2RS interim on 1/22

Thursday, January 22, 2015 

10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 min 

Agenda: 

1) Status (5 minutes)

2)Traceability (25 minutes) 

    http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability

3) Pub-sub requirements (25 minutes) 

draft-voit-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-00 - 

[Total time: 55 minutes] 

Join WebEx meeting 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma89cdfb97b73a0c5fcafc18dd9b3ee70

Meeting number:            647 204 811 

Meeting password:         jefffunlife

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 647 204 811

Toll-free calling restrictions

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:19:07 +0100

Susan,

I recall that at some point in time this interim was scheduled to
discuss topology work. Will this topic be on the agenda on some future
I2RS virtual interim? I know that some people not regularly following
I2RS were interested in this particular topic and I pointed them to
tomorrow's meeting (and I guess I have to send an update now, so I am
asking whether I can point them already to another virtual interim).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>