Subject: [i2rs] I2RS interim meeting

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 08:35:17 -0500

The I2RS WG will hold Interim  #3 this morning at  January 8th, 2014 at
10:00am - 11:30 am. ET 

The agenda and the proceedings can be found at: 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/01/08/i2rs/proceedings.html

This meeting focuses on two architecture issues: 

 a) Concerns security directorate's on the architecture document (5
questions), and 

 b) updates to the traceability WG Document.   

Completion of the architecture work will help us prepare for our

protocol work and a re-chartering effort to include yang modules. 

==============

webex:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc8f9e812ff0dad1c580b3ae2d0edab94

Meeting number:  647 163 325 

Meeting password: jeffprotofun

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493   (toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number       (US/Canada)

Access code: 647 163 325

Etherpad for notes: 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/i2rs-agenda-2015-Jan-8