Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:54:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Joel Halpern
                          Susan Hares
                          Dave Ward
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-01-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for a standard, programmatic
   interface for state transfer in and out of the Internet routing
   system.  It describes the basic architecture, the components, and
   their interfaces with particular focus on those to be standardized as
   part of the Interface to Routing System (I2RS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/