Subject: [i2rs] I2RS interim on 1/23/2015 at 10-11:15 ET

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:39:36 -0500

I2RS will hold an interim on Friday, January 23, 2015  10:00 am  |  Eastern
Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) 

Meeting time 10:00am - 11:30am ET 

[Please note this is Friday 1/23/2014.  All other I2RS meetings will be held
on Thursdays from 10:00am - 11:30am] 

The agenda for the interim is: 

1)      Status - 5 minutes

2)      Traceability  (25 minutes) 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability

3)      Pub-sub requirements (25 minutes) 

 <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements/>
draft-voit-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-00 - 

Join WebEx meeting 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mad8f08fd6e99add29c20f95eb18e1f0f

Meeting number:            644 737 981 

Meeting password:         wgfunsue

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 644 737 981