Subject: [i2rs] WebEx meeting invitation: I2RS interim Meeting

From: I2RS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:35:09 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I2RS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

I2RS interim Meeting
Thursday, February 5, 2015
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 min

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m54d1157c6dadaf96ced9d1276552cb71
Meeting number: 649 737 128
Meeting password: sueaidsjeff

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 737 128

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9b957621c9165b3dc5b9d4166f5c1ae8

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.