Subject: [i2rs] WebEx meeting invitation: I2RS Interim 2/19/2015

From: I2RS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:37:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I2RS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

I2RS Interim 2/19/2015
Thursday, February 19, 2015
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr 30 min

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mf462c31c0429456166436cb80625b029
Meeting number: 646 011 019
Meeting password: yangisfunnow

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 646 011 019

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m25037bb1709d1cd48628d60bd7c9a3fa

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.