Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Interim Meeting - 2/19/2015 - 10:00am - 11:30am ET

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:29:05 -0500

The I2RS interim will be held at 02/19/2015 at 10:00 - 11:30am.

We have one opening for a presentation on the I2RS protocol.  If you wish to
present regarding the protocol, please contact me today. 

Sue Hares 

-----------------

I2RS Meeting 2/19/2015 

Agenda: 

draft-netmod-clemm-datastore-push-00  (Alexander Clemm) 

Join WebEx meeting 

 https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m16b13629a3e3768ba09d1d2b23849b53

Join by phone  

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)  

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)  

Access code: 646 011 019  

Toll-free calling restrictions   

Etherpad for minutes:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/i2rs-interim-2015-02-19-minutes

virtual Blue sheets: 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/i2rs-interim-2015-02-19-bluesheets