Subject: [i2rs] WebEx meeting invitation: I2RS interim

From: I2RS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 18:18:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I2RS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

I2RS interim
Thursday, March 5, 2015
10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7afe97d07f17f25333d0bc7454798718
Meeting number: 649 532 633
Meeting password: dmandim

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 532 633

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcafc708e49f2138cce00e7e47335f284

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.