Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Call for Presentations for I2RS meeting at IETF 92 on 3/27/2015 9-11:30am

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 14:40:01 -0500

This is a call for presentations for the I2RS meeting on Friday 3/27/2015
from 9:30-11:30am. 

This meeting will focus on the following topics:

1)      Proposals for requirements for the I2RS protocol 

2)      Protocol independent Data Models 

a.       RIB Information Model and Data models 

b.      PRB Information Models and Data Models and the policy related to
these drafts

c.       Topology Models 

3)      Security Topics 

4)      Re-chartering to include data models. 

If you wish to present a draft that is not within these topics, please still
send the I2RS chairs a note.   If there is time, we will provide a Lighting
Round for introduction of new drafts.  We will then schedule each of the new
drafts for a longer session (20+ minutes at a I2RS interim). 

The I2RS WG will continue its habit of bi-weekly meetings during April-July.

Sue Hares

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:55:21 -0500

I2RS: 

An member of the I2RS WG ask me "what is a lighting round?" 

A lighting round is where the person gets 5 minutes and 3 slides to present
the new draft.

Sue Hares 

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 2:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Jeffrey Haas'
Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Call for Presentations for I2RS meeting at IETF 92 on
3/27/2015 9-11:30am

c.       Topology Models 

3)      Security Topics 

Sue Hares