Subject: [i2rs] New Version Notification - draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 03:08:42 -0700

A new version (-02) has been submitted for draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:53:41 +0800

Hi Li xing,

In section 2.1 RIB capability

I think it should use YANG feature statement to indicate optional 
functions.
If you use data definitions with 'config true', client can modify the 
device's capability,
in fact, the device's capability can not be modified.

The correct way is using 'feature' statement, and using 'if-feature' 
statement in data definitions 
associated with these features. If using NETCONF, features supported by 
agent will be advertised to 
client, and if using RESTCONF, client can get these information from 
ietf-yang-library model.

[email-masked] 
发件人:  "i2rs" <[email-masked]>
2015-03-09 18:08

收件人
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, 
抄送

主题
[i2rs] New Version Notification - draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-02.txt

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail (and any attachment transmitted herewith) is privileged and confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of the information contained is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this mail in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:53:41 +0800

Hi Li xing,

[email-masked] 

收件人

主题

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 02:27:03 +0000

Hi Feng,

Thanks for your comments!

Yes, you are right. We have considered using the “feature”  and “if-feature” to achieve the optional rib capabilities, but this version does not reflect that. We will update it in a later revision.

Best regards,
Mach

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; i2rs; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [i2rs] New Version Notification - draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-02.txt

Hi Li xing,

I think it should use YANG feature statement to indicate optional functions.
If you use data definitions with 'config true', client can modify the device's capability,
in fact, the device's capability can not be modified.

The correct way is using 'feature' statement, and using 'if-feature' statement in data definitions
associated with these features. If using NETCONF, features supported by agent will be advertised to
client, and if using RESTCONF, client can get these information from ietf-yang-library model.

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
发件人:  "i2rs" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

2015-03-09 18:08

收件人

<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>,

抄送

主题

IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs