Subject: [i2rs] Interim dates - move to Wednesday at 10-11:30 ET

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 16:43:00 -0400

Alia Atlas (our Routing AD) has requested that we move the I2RS interims
from Thursday to Wednesdays.  Based on this feedback, we plan to hold the
I2RS interims on these dates at this time.  

Date

Time (EDT) 

Topic 

4/15

10:00 -11:30am 

I2RS protocol (alternate protocol proposal) 

4/29

10:00-11:30am

I2RS protocol requirements 

5/13

10:00-11:30am

Filter-Based RIB 

5/27

10:00-11:30am

L2 and L3 Topology with Traffic Engineering

6/10

10:00-11:30am

I2RS Protocol specification  

6/24 

10:00-11:30am

I2RS Protocol specification 

Please let me know if these changed dates cause an conflicts with other WGs.

Sue Hares