Subject: [i2rs] Minutes posted for IETF 93

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 11:42:32 -0400

I2RS WG: 

A big thanks to John Messenger and Eric Voit who recorded notes on Thursday.

The I2RS minutes are posted at: 

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/minutes/minutes-93-i2rs

Due to the lengthy discussion for I2RS on Thursday, the minutes are rather
long (27 pages of minutes).  However, these minutes will be very useful in
setting up the action items for the following design teams: 

.         Service topology design team, 

.         I2RS protocol design team, 

.         FB-RIB design team, and a 

.         IETF-94 hack-a-thon design. 

These design teams will be busy in 8/17 - 11/17 - with status reports coming
to the I2RS at the I2RS interims. 

Please review the notes.  I will post action items for each design team
based on the Notes on Monday. Please compare my action items with what you
think the notes said, and respond on the list. 

I ask a favor of those who spoke at the microphone.  Please check that your
name was represented.  I missed several names - so I need your help to
improve these notes. 

Sue Hares

---

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 13:50:29 -0400

> https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/minutes/minutes-93-i2rs

As a follow on to the traceability+IPSE work, I have already reached out 
to Sami on where there might be interconnect.  I'll keep the list 
informed on progress.

Joe