Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Service topology design team

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:35:22 -0400

This is a call for participation for individuals who would like to
participate in the service I2RS design Team.    If you are interested,
please contact me off-list ([email-masked]) 

---------------------

Time frame: 8/17 to 11/17 

Model definition: 8/17 to 10/17 with refinements after IETF 94 

Key Qualities desired:  Knowledge of I2RS models and protocol requirements. 

                                             Experience with network-wide
service models (E.g. L3SM)

                                              Experience with service models
link to device models 

An initial revision of the model will occur during August, and initial ideas
will be presented the 9/2 interim.  A second pass on this information will
be presented at the 9/30 information. 

I2RS interims: 

   9/02 22:00 - 23:30 ET Service Data Model and Filter-Based RIBS

   9/30 10:00 - 11:30 ET Plans for IETF hack-a-thon + All Data Models

Please contact me off list ([email-masked]) to sign up.   

Sue Hares 

Co-chair I2RS 

[email-masked]