Subject: [i2rs] Call for participation in Protocol Design team

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 15:29:02 -0400

This is a call for participation for individuals who would like to
participate in the joint Netconf-I2RS work to design the I2RS protocol.
Below I've indicated my understanding of the design team commitment.  

If you are inter

Time frame: 8/17 to 11/17 

Protocol definition: 8/17 to 10/17 with refinements after IETF 4 

Key Qualities desired:  Implementation experience, NETCONF knowledge, I2RS
knowledge 

( A willing person may have 1 out of the 3 qualities if they are willing to
work on the other 2 qualities). 

Weekly time commitment:  weekly 1 hour meetings with Design Team, work
outside the design team. 

Presentations for the following I2RS interims is required:  

 9/16 10:00 - 11:30 ET  -  I2RS Protocol Definition status + Draft status

10/07 10:00 - 11:30 ET -  I2rs Protocol Creation Status

10/21 10:00 - 11:30 ET -  Final Details for I2RS Protocol and IETF 

Attendance for the following I2RS interims is suggested: 

   9/02 22:00 - 23:30 ET Service Data Model and Filter-Based RIBS

   9/30 10:00 - 11:30 ET Plans for IETF hack-a-thon + All Data Models

Please contact me off list ([email-masked]) to sign up. 

Sue

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 17:40:14 -0400

HI all:  

I part of a sentence got removed, and Mehmet Ensue mentioned it to me.  See
the corrected text below.  I have three volunteers, and I welcome more.
Please drop me a note ASAP as we will be starting the work next week. 

Sue Hares

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 3:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mahesh Jethanandani'; 'Jeffrey Haas'; 'Alia Atlas'; 'Ersue, Mehmet
(Nokia - DE/Munich)'
Subject: [i2rs] Call for participation in Protocol Design team

If you are interested, please let me know ([email-masked]).  

Sue