Subject: [i2rs] proposed Interim

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 17:36:32 -0500

Hi all: 

Here's the interims planned for I2RS before IETF 95

Date      Proposed Topic 

------       -------------------

12/16 - Ephemeral State, Protocol Strawman, FB-RIB, Service Topology

01/13 - I2RS Protocol update, I2RS BGP, OSPF, ISIS Models

01/27 - I2RS protocol Update, TRILL, MPLS, BGP Extended Models

02/10 - I2RS protocol proposal

02/24 - I2RS Protocol Data Model 

03/09 - I2RS Protocol and Data Models

The meeting time of 10-11:30am ET on Wednesdays seems to work for Europe and
all US time zones.   The Asian time zones suffer with a late night meeting
so I'd like to propose that on 4 of these meetings (12/16,  1/27, 2/24, and
3/9) that the chairs hold a second meeting at 10:00-11:30pm ET.  

I solicit your feedback on the interims schedule.  Only the first interim
(12/16/2015) topic is fixed to address issue brought up at the I2RS meeting
in Yokohama. 

Sue Hares