Subject: [i2rs] Mail regarding draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 18:57:21 -0500

Eric, Carlos and Alex: 

Could you change the following once you get back from holiday on 1/4/2016 to
address the draft nits: 

1)  Normative references: Change i2rs-architecture and I2RS-traceability to
normative, and add RFC2119 as normative.  

2)  Add a security Considerations section - with "no security considerations

3)  Add a IANA considerations section with "no IANA considerations"

NitS: 

  ** The document seems to lack a Security Considerations section.

  ** The document seems to lack an IANA Considerations section.  (See
Section

     2.2 of http://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist for how to handle the case

     when there are no actions for IANA.)

  ** The document seems to lack a both a reference to RFC 2119 and the

     recommended RFC 2119 boilerplate, even if it appears to use RFC 2119

     keywords. 

     RFC 2119 keyword, line 537: '...ed access to subtree or node SHOULD
be...'

Thank you, 

Sue Hares

Shepherd of Document hat