Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:49:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework and Information Model
        Authors         : Joe Clarke
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for traceability in the Interface
   to the Routing System (I2RS) and information model for that
   framework.  It specifies the motivation, requirements, use cases, and
   defines an information model for recording interactions between
   elements implementing the I2RS protocol.  This framework provides a
   consistent tracing interface for components implementing the I2RS
   architecture to record what was done, by which component, and when.
   It aims to improve the management of I2RS implementations, and can be
   used for troubleshooting, auditing, forensics, and accounting
   purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Joe Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:51:45 -0500

WG and chairs, here is the updated version that addresses the shepherd 
comments.

The one comment not addressed concerns the use of 'V' in the diagram. 
The comment was that it was unclear where this downward arrow points. 
We think it's clear that it shows Op+Data flows southbound from Client 
to Agent in the depicted directional flow.  We are open to suggestions 
on how this could be made clearer.

Thanks.

Joe

On 12/18/15 14:49, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> i2rs mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs
>