Subject: [i2rs] WG LC on textual changes in draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-12.txt and draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-08 (12/23/2015 to 1/5/2016)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 13:46:55 -0500

I2RS WG: 

This begins a 2 week WG LC on the textual changes in
draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-12.txt and
draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-08.txt.   In 2014, the I2RS WG LC
determined the content of these two documents was correct.  In 2015, at the
advice of the ADs reviewing this document, the I2RS WG created a set of
requirements which detailed this architecture. 

This WG LC is to review the textual changes which occurred after directorate
reviews on these documents.   

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement/

The requirements these documents are to align with is: 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requireme
nts/

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirem
ents/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs/

In this WG LC, please indicate if you feel any of the textual changes do not
match the original intent of the 

.         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/07/

.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement/04/

Thank you, 

Sue Hares  and Jeff Haas