Subject: [i2rs] Comments on draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-06

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 20:26:58 -0500

Y'all --

More comments, this time on draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-06. These are
minor, but they're related to operation rather than straight nits.

:-)

Russ

==
If the operation timed out, then this field will contain an all-zeroes value
of "0000-00-00T00:00:00.00". Given that many I2RS operations can occur in
rapid succession, the use of

It just seems like it would be wiser here to add a bit someplace to indicate
a timeout rather than using a magic number...

==
Therefore, syslog MAY be employed as a means of retrieving or disseminating
the I2RS trace log contents.

I don't see how the "there" relates to the "fore" here... I think the
simplest thing to do is to take the "Therefore" out of this sentence, as the
paragraph before and the sentence itself both will stand fine on their own
(?).