Subject: [i2rs] Milestones changed for i2rs WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016 16:33:39 -0800

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining the problem statement", set due date to December 2015 from
July 2013.

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining the high-level architecture", set due date to December 2015
from July 2013.

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining the protocol requirements", set due date to January 2016 from
September 2013, added draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements,
draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs,
draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state,
draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements,
draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability to milestone.

Changed milestone "Request publication of Standards Track documents
specifying information models", set due date to January 2016 from
February 2014, added draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model to milestone.

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
providing an analysis of existing IETF and other protocols and
encoding languages against the requirements", set due date to March
2016 from February 2014.

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining encoding language requirements", set due date to March 2016
from September 2013.

Changed milestone "Request publication of Informational documents
describing use cases", set due date to March 2016 from August 2013,
added draft-ietf-i2rs-usecase-reqs-summary to milestone.

Changed milestone "Consider re-chartering", set due date to August
2016 from February 2014.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/i2rs/charter/