Subject: Re: [i2rs] 2 week WG last call on draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs - WG LC 3/17 to 4/7

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:39:45 -0400

HI all: 

We have not received any input on the
draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs document.  The security
environments is part of the package of requirements, the WG chairs wish to
send to the IESG.  

Please take time to review  this document prior to IETF, and send comments
to the list including whether it is ready for publication. 

Sue 

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Jeffrey Haas'; 'Daniel Migault'; 'Joel M. Halpern'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: Re: [i2rs] 2 week WG last call on
draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs (12/14 to 12/28) - extended to
1/11/2016

Due to the holiday season we will extend the WG LC for
draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs until 1/11/2016. 

Please comment on the list if you feel this document is ready/not ready for
publication. 

Sue Hares

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 21:07:48 -0400

> to the list including whether it is ready for publication. 

I have reviewed draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-03.  It
addresses the comments formerly given as part of my shepherd review.

(The shepherd report is here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements/shepherdwriteup/)

I noted in my review of -03 that there are a few spelling nits that should
be addressed before a request for publication.  Russ White, however, did a
much more thorough review than I did and in two messages recently to the
list gave some suggested edits:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i2rs/4ES9UUPEUQ4kSAnL7-riShMJee8
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/i2rs/P6QZNAidn5Azye1dNAOTtxt_BuA

I would suggest to the authors to do a quick update and once these edits are
complete we can send the document to the IESG.

The pending edits do not impact my prior shepherd report.

-- Jeff

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 09:25:15 -0400

Jeff and Russ: 

Thank you for detailed "Nits".  We'll post another draft on 4/4/2016. 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Haas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:08 PM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Daniel Migault'; 'Joel M. Halpern'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: Re: [i2rs] 2 week WG last call on
draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs - WG LC 3/17 to 4/7

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 09:39:45AM -0400, Susan Hares wrote:
> environments is part of the package of requirements, the WG chairs 
> wish to send to the IESG.
> 
> Please take time to review  this document prior to IETF, and send 
> comments to the list including whether it is ready for publication.

(The shepherd report is here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requireme
nts/shepherdwriteup/)

-- Jeff