Subject: Re: [i2rs] Terry Manderson's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-13: (with COMMENT)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 00:25:20 -0400

Terry:

I've added a definition for Safe modification of routing state via I2RS.
Please let me know if this resolves your comment.  

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Terry Manderson
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 1:26 AM
To: The IESG
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [i2rs] Terry Manderson's No Objection on
draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-13: (with COMMENT)

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for

draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to  <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html>
https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html

for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:

 <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/

----------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Firstly, I support Alvaro's two significant comments, especially with
regards to the outcomes of the I2RS initiated change. My reading of the
draft is that the resulting architecture espouses to judge intent, or the
very least the outcome of the intent, as safe. How? Apologies if I read more
into this than intended, please help clarify.

Resolution:  see addition of definition of:  "Safe modification of routing
state via I2RS" in version 14. 

I only saw one nit that hadn't been noticed in other comments.

Section 3: para, last sentence. "may may"

Thanks

_______________________________________________

i2rs mailing list

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs