Subject: [i2rs] Interim Schedule

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:41:25 -0400

The following are the interim dates for I2RS before IETF 95: 4/27, 5/18,
6/1, and 6/18.    

The virtual I2RS Interims provide an opportunity to have longer
presentations on a few topics with a longer discussion among some WG
participants.    At IETF 95, we discussed making things easier for virtual
interims for all participants (Americas, Europe and Asia).   One time-zone
always suffers.  Lately, it has been China who has to attend at 10:00pm at
night.  Other forums hold two meeting times:  Asia and US in a time that
overlaps with Europe. 

I would like to propose that we hold the I2RS interims at 4:00am - 5:30am ET
(4-5:30pm Beijing, and 10-11:30am Paris time), and 10:00am - 11:30am ET.
Please provide your feedback on the list.

Sue Hares

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 05:57:10 -0400

6/1, and 6/15.    

Please note the change to 6/15. 

Sue Hares 

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 2:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Jeffrey Haas'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: [i2rs] Interim Schedule

Sue Hares