Subject: [i2rs] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-07.txt> (Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework and Information Model) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:57:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to the Routing System
WG (i2rs) to consider the following document:
- 'Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework and
   Information Model'
  <draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-07.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a framework for traceability in the Interface
   to the Routing System (I2RS) and information model for that
   framework.  It specifies the motivation, requirements, use cases, and
   defines an information model for recording interactions between
   elements implementing the I2RS protocol.  This framework provides a
   consistent tracing interface for components implementing the I2RS
   architecture to record what was done, by which component, and when.
   It aims to improve the management of I2RS implementations, and can be
   used for troubleshooting, auditing, forensics, and accounting
   purposes.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.