Subject: [i2rs] AD review of draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-07

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 13:11:34 -0400

First, I would like to thank the authors, Joe, Carlos, and Gonzalo, for
their work on this draft.
I have done my AD review and find it a well-written and clear document.  I
did find a couple minor things to clean up.  A new draft is welcome now.  I
have requested an IETF Last Call and placed this draft on the IESG telechat
for May 5.

The most critical factor in getting a draft to the RFC Editor quickly is
the responsiveness of the shepherd and authors in responding to reviews and
deciding which comments will improve the document.

Minor:
1) Sec 5..2:  Transaction ID includes this note, " [NOTE: The
requirements for transactions and long-running requests are being discussed
in the NETCONF working group, and this text will follow the requirements
set forth there.]"  I think it's time to finalize these requirements.

2) Sec 6:  "This is only an early proposal. These values are subject to
change."  Please update to an example of a potential implementation or the
like,,,

Thank you all,
Alia