Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 13:00:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : Filter-Based RIB Data Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model to support the Filter-based
   Routing Information Base (RIB) Yang data models for I2RS.  A routing
   system uses the Filter-based RIB to program FIB entries that process
   incoming packets by matching on multiple fields within the packet and
   then performing a specified action on it.  The FB-RIB can also
   specify an action to forward the packet according to the FIB entries
   programmed using the RIBs of its routing instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/