Subject: [i2rs] Type mismatch in [email-masked]

From: Edwin Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:43:04 +0200

Hello all,

We believe that we found a type mismatch in [email-masked]:

Location: grouping route-prefix
leaf route-index
type uint64
and: grouping route-operation-state
container failure-detail
leaf route-index
type uint32

Description: The types of the different route-index are different but
should probably be the same since route-operation-state is used to
identify the failed routes.

Example: In the route-add rpc we have as input a list of routes.
The list of routes uses "route-prefix" and has "route-index" as key.
In the grouping "route-prefix" the leaf "route-index" has type uint64
The output of the route-add rpc uses "route-operation-state".
In the grouping "route-operation-state" the container "failure-detail"
is defined. It contains a list "failed-routes" which contains the
"route-index" of the failed routes as well as an error code.
But in this case the route-index has the type uint32.
So the type of input route-index and output route-index does not match.

Is our understanding correct, or are we missing something?

Best Regards,

Edwin Cordeiro