Subject: [i2rs] WebEx recording is available for viewing: I2RS Ephemeral State requirements-20160622 1448-1

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 12:12:53 -0400

Hello, 

I2RS Working Group recording of the interim meeting is below.  It does not
contain the first 45 minutes due to an operational error. 

The first 45 minutes were discussing the operational state issues contained
in the slides.  

I2RS Ephemeral State requirements-20160622 1448-1 
Wednesday, June 22, 2016 
11:45 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) 

PLAY RECORDING ( 45 min) 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=e56ebeed34e9de3bcb37732615724238 
Recording Password:(This recording does not require a password.) 

This contains the discussion on the ephemeral state requirement discussion.

Sue

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 14:10:33 -0400

Written minutes for the I2RS interim are available here :

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim-2016-i2rs-10/minutes/minutes-interi
m-2016-i2rs-10

Sue 

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Russ White'; [email-masked]
Subject: [i2rs] WebEx recording is available for viewing: I2RS Ephemeral
State requirements-20160622 1448-1

Hello, 

PLAY RECORDING ( 45 min) 

 

Sue