Subject: [i2rs] Milestones changed for i2rs WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:18:58 -0700

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining the problem statement", resolved as "RFC7921".

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining the high-level architecture", resolved as "RFC7921".

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
providing an analysis of existing IETF and other protocols and
encoding languages against the requirements", set due date to November
2016 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining the protocol requirements", set due date to August 2016 from
January 2016.

Changed milestone "Request publication of Standards Track documents
specifying information models", set due date to August 2016 from
January 2016, added draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model to milestone.

Changed milestone "Request publication of Informational documents
describing use cases", set due date to September 2016 from March 2016.

Changed milestone "Consider re-chartering", set due date to October
2016 from August 2016.

Changed milestone "Request publication of an Informational document
defining encoding language requirements", set due date to December
2016 from March 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/i2rs/charter/