Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Second Session Schedule 11:30-12:30pm

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 00:31:45 -0400

I2RS has a second session schedule from 11:30-12:30pm in Charlottenburg I.
Our agenda is: 

The topics for this meeting are: 

•       Ephemeral State review of REQ-07 [11:30-11:40] 

•       Model discussion[11:40-12:00]   [Alex Clemn, Jie Dong, Susan Hares]

•       Conflict Resolution [12:00-12:15] Pedro A. Aranda Gutiérrez

•       DC Fabric [15:00 – 15:15] 

•       draft-zhuang-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology

Sue and Russ

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 06:07:13 +0000

This session is scheduled against the NETCONF WG session! Is the plan to end the NETCONF meeting earlier and move to I2RS?

Regards,

Dan

________________________________
From: i2rs [[email-masked]] on behalf of Susan Hares [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 7:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mahesh Jethanandani'; 'Ersue, Mehmet (Nokia - DE/Munich)'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Second Session Schedule 11:30-12:30pm

I2RS has a second session schedule from 11:30-12:30pm in Charlottenburg I.   Our agenda is:

Sue and Russ

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 02:24:30 -0400

Dan: 

If my presentation stays at the end of the NETCONF time, we will have to.
I’ve asked to be schedule a bit earlier so that I can introduce ephemeral
requirements to those who would like to hear the ephemeral requirements. 

We schedule a second session to help accomplish Benoit’s goal of getting
Yang Data Models close to RFC pushed forward in an expedited schedule.  This
session will discuss the Topology data models at the IETF and open issues –
so that we can move toward WG LC on these models.   One of the key issues is
the conflict resolution.  Pedro’s presentation will provide some insight. 

Sue

From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 2:07 AM
To: Susan Hares; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mahesh Jethanandani'; 'Ersue, Mehmet (Nokia - DE/Munich)'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: RE: [i2rs] I2RS Second Session Schedule 11:30-12:30pm

This session is scheduled against the NETCONF WG session! Is the plan to end
the NETCONF meeting earlier and move to I2RS? 

Regards,

Dan

  _____  

From: i2rs [[email-masked]] on behalf of Susan Hares
[[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 7:31 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mahesh Jethanandani'; 'Ersue, Mehmet (Nokia - DE/Munich)'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: [i2rs] I2RS Second Session Schedule 11:30-12:30pm

Sue and Russ