Subject: [i2rs] draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-11.txt - 1 Week Textual - WG LC (9/20 to 9/27)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:50:14 -0400

The IESG Review of the I2rs protocol security requirements
(draft-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements) version 6 to 10 had several
comments.   In resolving these comments, the text of
draft-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements has changed, but not the technical
requirements.  This WG LC is to review the text of
draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-11.txt to determine the text
still aligns with the WG LCs intent for the protocol security requirements. 

You can see the IESG review comments at: 

Transport AD: Mirja Kühlewind's

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03867.html

ART AD: Alissa Cooper 

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03868.html

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03884.html

ART AD: Ben Campbell

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03873.html
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03887.html

Security AD: Kathleen Moriarty 

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03874.html

Security AD: Stephen Farrell: 

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03956.html

Routing AD: Alvaro Retana 

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03883.html

Benoit Claise was on vacation, so his review awaited version-11.   

Please comment if this document aligns the WG’s intent for I2RS protocol
security.  If no one objects, version-11 will return to the IESG for
publication. 

Sue Hares and Russ White