Subject: [i2rs] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-11: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 10:35:46 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your re-write of this draft.  It reads much
better and as such, should be a more helpful document for the WG.  The
requirements are more clearly listed and the new section breaks with
explanations are also a positive improvement.  

I do appreciate the new language in section 3.2.  I still don't agree
with the model, but I wouldn't block on the scope and method with the way
this is currently written.  I favor marking when data is confidential,
but you've been careful in how you have scoped this requirement.