Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:27:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Security Related Requirements
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-14.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-09-27

Abstract:
   This presents security-related requirements for the I2RS protocol
   which provides a new interface to the routing system described in the
   I2RS architecture document (RFC7921).  The I2RS protocol is a re-use
   protocol implemented by re-using portions of existing IETF protocols
   and adding new features to these protocols.  The I2RS protocol re-
   uses security features of a secure transport (E.g.  TLS, SSH, DTLS)
   such as encryption, message integrity, mutual peer authentication,
   and replay protection.  The new I2RS features to consider from a
   security perspective are: a priority mechanism to handle multi-headed
   write transactions, an opaque secondary identifier which identifies
   an application using the I2RS client, and an extremely constrained
   read-only non-secure transport.  This document provides the detailed
   requirements for these security features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/