Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:47:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements
        Authors         : Jeff Haas
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-18.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-09-20

Abstract:
   The I2RS (interface to routing system) Architecture document
   (RFC7920) abstractly describes a number of requirements for ephemeral
   state (in terms of capabilities and behaviors) which any protocol
   suite attempting to meet I2RS needs has to provide.  This document
   describes in detail requirements for ephemeral state for those
   implementing the I2RS higher-protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/