Subject: Re: [i2rs] WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-05.txt extended and draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-network-topo-06.txt (

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 11:45:15 -0400

I2RS WG: 

The topology models have passed WG LC.  These drafts will be forwarded to
the IESG for publication this week. 

draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo

draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology 

Sue Hares and Russ White 

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:09 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Benoit Claise' <[email-masked]>; 'Russ White' <[email-masked]>; 'Alia
Atlas' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [i2rs] WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-05.txt extended
and draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-network-topo-06.txt (

This begins a 2 week WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-04.txt (9/20
to 10/4) and draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-network-topo-06.txt from 9/20 to 10/3.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology/> 

In considering this draft, the I2RS WG should consider:

1)      Does the implementations of this draft in ODL open source code base
sufficient experience on the Yang drafts?

2)      Does anyone know of other implementations of this model?

3)       Do you believe this Yang model is stable enough to publish and
distribute to yang libraries?

 We did a WG LC in August, but we suspect this got caught in the August
vacation email.  

Sue Hares and Russ White

Co-chairs