Subject: [i2rs] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:09:09 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Section 9: 

s/Pub-Sub-REQ-03: The subscription service must support/Pub-Sub-REQ-03:
The subscription service MUST support/ 

(I'm assuming that was the intent, anyway)

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:36:36 -0400

Alissa: 

Thank you for catching this.  Version 20 makes this change. 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alissa Cooper
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:09 AM
To: The IESG
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [i2rs] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on
draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-19: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

In Section 9: 

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs