Subject: Re: [i2rs] IPR on draft-i2rs-yang-l3-topology - Urgent Please respond today

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 07:07:56 -0500

Robert and Nitin and Igor:

<WG Chair hat on>

Unless I hear from you today (11/30/2016) regarding IPR,  I will need to
instruct Alex to remove you as an author on the draft-i2rs-yang-l3-topology
draft.   Please, make it a day for me by responding to the IPR query. 

Sue 

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 6:48 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: 'Benoit Claise (bclaise)'; 'Alia Atlas'
Subject: Re: [i2rs] IPR on draft-i2rs-yang-l3-topology

Jan, Robert, Nitin, Aihua, and Igor: 

I am awaiting your IPR statement on
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-05.txt.  I would really like to publish
this draft in November.  Would you please let us know if there is any IPR
you know of on this draft? 

Sue Hares 

Shepherd hat on