Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:52:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Environment Security Requirements
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   This document provides environment security requirements for the I2RS
   architecture.  Environment security requirements are independent of
   the protocol used for I2RS.  The I2RS protocol security requirements
   set the security for the communication between I2RS client and agent
   while the security environment requirements are rather intended for
   deployment or implementations features independent of the I2RS
   protocol.  The environmental security requirements described in this
   document provide the good security practices to be used with the I2RS
   protocol so that I2RS protocol implementations can be securely
   deployed and operated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/