Subject: [i2rs] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-09.txt> (A Data Model for Network Topologies) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 14:59:52 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to the Routing System
WG (i2rs) to consider the following document:
- 'A Data Model for Network Topologies'
  <draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-12-19. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an abstract (generic) YANG data model for
   network/service topologies and inventories.  The model serves as a
   base model which is augmented with technology-specific details in
   other, more specific topology and inventory models.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.