Subject: [i2rs] Document Action: 'I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-23.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 08:14:47 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements'
  (draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-23.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Interface to the Routing System
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/

Technical Summary

   This document describes requirements for those implementing 
   the I2RS higher-layer protocol (i.e., netconf and netmod IETF working
   groups) for functionality to support ephemeral state.

Working Group Summary

This draft has been debated over the past three years, and 
at IETF 96 - netconf and i2rs WG straw-polls had no comments. 
This was included in netmod's longer discussion on operational state.

The Working group process ran from August 2 to August 15, please see 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03858.html

Conclusion of the WG LC is at: 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03984.html

Follow-up to WG LC is at: 
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i2rs/current/msg03989.html

Document Quality

  OpenDaylight, Juniper, and the IETF hackathon have created existing 
  pre-standard work.   This draft documents the requirements around the 
  ephemeral state concept that is core to the functionality of I2RS.  
  These requirements have been discussed at netmod, netconf, and i2rs 
  working group meetings.

Personnel

   Document Shepherd:  Joe Clarke 
  AD: Alia Atlas 
 Working Group Chairs: Sue Hares and Russ White

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 11:29:04 -0500

Congratulation to the I2RS WG!  All of the I2RS protocol requirements are
through the IESG. 

Sue Hares 

-----Original Message-----
From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 11:15 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; The IESG;
[email-masked]
Subject: [i2rs] Document Action: 'I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements' to
Informational RFC (draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-23.txt)

This document is the product of the Interface to the Routing System Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah Brungard.

Technical Summary

Working Group Summary

This draft has been debated over the past three years, and at IETF 96 -
netconf and i2rs WG straw-polls had no comments. 
This was included in netmod's longer discussion on operational state.

Document Quality

Personnel

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs

---

From: "Russ White" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 06:12:00 -0500

> Congratulation to the I2RS WG!  All of the I2RS protocol requirements are

This is a great piece of work -- thanks to everyone who helped out in making
this happen.

:-)

Russ