Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 00:00:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing Information Base Info Model
        Authors         : Nitin Bahadur
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Jan Medved
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-12-21

Abstract:
   Routing and routing functions in enterprise and carrier networks are
   typically performed by network devices (routers and switches) using a
   routing information base (RIB).  Protocols and configuration push
   data into the RIB and the RIB manager installs state into the
   hardware; for packet forwarding.  This draft specifies a information
   model for the RIB to enable defining a standardized data model.  Such
   a data model can be used to define an interface to the RIB from an
   entity that may even be external to the network device.  This
   interface can be used to support new use-cases being defined by the
   IETF I2RS WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-info-model-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Nitin Bahadur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 13:32:29 +0530

Just a refresh of the draft to prevent it from expiringŠ

On 12/22/16, 1:30 PM, "[email-masked] on behalf of
[email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of
[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>i2rs mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs