Subject: [i2rs] WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo (9/27/2017 to 10/11/2017)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 15:51:38 -0400

This begins a 2 week WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo.   This
draft has been revised to comply with the netmod revised datastore
architecture.   The original WG approved data model has been slightly
changed to align with the current state of this model, and the security
considerations have been improved. 

You can find the draft at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo 

Please consider in your comments if this yang model is ready for
publication.

The authors should indicate if they know of any IPR.  By the way, all
authors did this before the last revision but the chairs are required to
request this information again to provide a clean IPR tracking.  

Susan Hares and Russ White

---

From: "Alexander Clemm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 10:38:03 -0700

Hello Susan and Russ,

Thank you for initiating the WGLC.  To your question, I am not aware of any
IPR pertaining to this draft (nor the other draft,
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology).  

--- Alex

From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Russ White' <[email-masked]>; 'Benoit Claise' <[email-masked]>; 'Alia
Atlas' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [i2rs] WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo (9/27/2017 to
10/11/2017)