Subject: [i2rs] RFC 8242 on Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Ephemeral State Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:31:59 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8242

        Title:      Interface to the Routing System 
                    (I2RS) Ephemeral State Requirements 
        Author:     J. Haas, 
                    S. Hares
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 25641
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-23.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8242

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8242

"An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System" (RFC 7921)
abstractly describes a number of requirements for ephemeral state (in
terms of capabilities and behaviors) that any protocol suite
attempting to meet the needs of the Interface to the Routing System
(I2RS) protocol has to provide.  This document describes, in detail,
requirements for ephemeral state for those implementing the I2RS
protocol.

This document is a product of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC