Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 04:27:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Environment Security Requirements
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-09-27

Abstract:
   This document provides environment security requirements for the I2RS
   architecture.  Environment security requirements are independent of
   the protocol used for I2RS.  The security environment requirements
   are the good security practices to be used during implementation and
   deployment of the code related to the new interface to routing system
   (I2RS) so that I2RS implementations can be securely deployed and
   operated.

   Environmental security requirements do not specify the I2RS protocol
   seecurity requirements.  This is done in another document (draft-
   ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-security-environment-reqs-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/