Subject: [i2rs] RFC 8346 on A YANG Data Model for Layer 3 Topologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8346

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Layer 3 Topologies 
        Author:     A. Clemm, 
                    J. Medved,
                    R. Varga,
                    X. Liu,
                    H. Ananthakrishnan,
                    N. Bahadur
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 64661
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8346

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8346

This document defines a YANG data model for Layer 3 network
topologies.

This document is a product of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC