Subject: [i2rs] Ignas Bagdonas' No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Ignas Bagdonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 04:14:20 -0700

Ignas Bagdonas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I2RS use cases document seems to be abandoned, and generally use case documents
best fit the purpose of tracking the work on specification documents. Is the
reference really needed?

Please address RTG-DIR comments on RIB/Rib/rib consistency,
encap/encapsulation, decap/decapsulation consisteny.

s/nexthop-replicates/nexthop-replicate, or change the description of base
nexthop.

s/blow/below

s/VxLAN/VXLAN throughout the document.

nexthop-lb-weight-definition: divided by the sum of weights. Or, to simplify
the text, representing a proportion. Value of 0 is not in the range.

---

From: Mach Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 09:17:51 +0000

Hi Ignas,

Thanks for your comments!

Please see my replies inline...

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ignas Bagdonas [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 7:14 PM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Susan Hares <[email-masked]>;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Ignas Bagdonas' No Objection on draft-ietf-i2rs-rib-data-model-10:
> (with COMMENT)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> I2RS use cases document seems to be abandoned, and generally use case
> documents best fit the purpose of tracking the work on specification documents.
> Is the reference really needed?

I am OK to remove it.

> encap/encapsulation, decap/decapsulation consisteny.

OK, done.

> s/nexthop-replicates/nexthop-replicate, or change the description of base

OK, s/nexthop-replicates/nexthop-replicate.

> s/blow/below

Fixed.

> s/VxLAN/VXLAN throughout the document.

Fixed.

> 
> nexthop-lb-weight-definition: divided by the sum of weights. Or, to simplify the
> text, representing a proportion. Value of 0 is not in the range.

This is align with the current info model description, will discuss with the info model authors to address it. 

Thanks,
Mach