Subject: Re: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 07:02:02 +0000

-v 10 is uploaded
The diff is:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10
I can spin on this draft another round if additional comments come before the deadline of LC.

-Qin
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2019年8月29日 14:59
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer-2 Network Topologies
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Xiugang Wei
                          Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Anders Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2019-08-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Layer 2 network
   topologies.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within the document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: A YANG Data Model for Layer-2 Network Topologies";

   o  reference: RFC XXXX

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs

---

From: tom petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:17:55 +0000

Qin

Looks good, mostly, but you still have

     import ieee802-dot1q-types {...      reference
        "IEEE Std 802.1Q-2017: Virtual Bridged Local Area Networks.";

as opposed to 802.1Qcp-2018  (as you probably know, the reference clause
needs the date to make the reference unique).

Tom Petch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Qin Wu" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:02 AM

> The diff is:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topolo
gy-10
> 主题: [i2rs] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-10.txt
> The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topolog
y/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-to
pology-10
> A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topolo
gy-10
>
>
> Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.