Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 22:56:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 2 Network Topologies
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Xiugang Wei
                          Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Anders Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-16.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2020-08-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Layer 2 network
   topologies.  In particular, this data model augments the generic
   network and network topology data models with Layer 2 specific
   topology attributes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/