Subject: [Ice] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-williams-tram-ufrag-permission-00.txt

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:59:53 -0400

I just posted the below referenced draft that may be of interest to the 
ICE WG. Please direct all comments to the TRAM WG list.

--Brandon

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-williams-tram-ufrag-permission-00.txt
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:49:35 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>, Brandon Williams 
<[email-masked]>, Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>, 
Justin Uberti <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-williams-tram-ufrag-permission-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brandon Williams and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-williams-tram-ufrag-permission
Revision:	00
Title:		Ufrag Permissions for Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
Document date:	2015-10-14
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-tram-ufrag-permission-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-tram-ufrag-permission/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-tram-ufrag-permission-00

Abstract:
    When using a TURN relay, ICE connectivity checks require an explicit
    permission or channel binding to be established for each peer address
    to be checked.  This requires the answerer to send its candidate
    addresses to the offerer via the rendezvous server, which can impose
    a latency penalty when the rendezvous server is centrally located.
    This document defines a new type of TURN permission that will allow
    any ICE connectivity check message that contains the offerer's ufrag
    value to be accepted on a relay address for delivery over the
    associated TURN tunnel.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat