Subject: [Ice] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ice-trickle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 08:58:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interactive Connectivity Establishment Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Trickle ICE: Incremental Provisioning of Candidates for the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Protocol
        Authors         : Emil Ivov
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Justin Uberti
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ice-trickle-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-12-10

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) protocol that enables ICE agents to send and
   receive candidates incrementally rather than exchanging complete
   lists.  With such incremental provisioning, ICE agents can begin
   connectivity checks while they are still gathering candidates and
   considerably shorten the time necessary for ICE processing to
   complete.  This mechanism is called "trickle ICE".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-trickle/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ice-trickle-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ice-trickle-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:01:22 -0700

This version represents my attempt to address the open issues, remove 
the SDP dependency, and perform a general copy edit.

Please note that I held the pen on this version, and that my co-authors 
do not necessarily agree with every change I have made. Some of these 
modifications are best considered provisional.

Please review this version and post to the list with further suggestions 
for improvement.

Thanks!

Peter

On 12/10/15 9:58 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Ice mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ice
>