Subject: [Ice] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ice-trickle-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 14:59:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interactive Connectivity Establishment of the IETF.

        Title           : Trickle ICE: Incremental Provisioning of Candidates for the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Protocol
        Authors         : Emil Ivov
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Justin Uberti
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ice-trickle-09.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-04-23

Abstract:
   This document describes "Trickle ICE", an extension to the
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) protocol that enables
   ICE agents to send and receive candidates incrementally rather than
   exchanging complete lists.  With such incremental provisioning, ICE
   agents can begin connectivity checks while they are still gathering
   candidates and considerably shorten the time necessary for ICE
   processing to complete.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-trickle/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ice-trickle-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ice-trickle-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ice-trickle-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/