Subject: [Ice] draft-trickle-11: Comment on section 5

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 08:30:57 +0000

Section 5

The text says:

   "If support for Trickle ICE is confirmed, an agent will automatically
   assume support for regular ICE as well even if the support
   verification procedure in [rfc5245bis] indicates otherwise."

What “support verification procedure” are you referring to?

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 21:07:30 -0600

On 6/5/17 2:30 AM, Christer Holmberg wrote:
> *Section 5*

Hmm, this might have referred to Section 5.1 of RFC 5245 (which is now
gone). In any case, it seems to me that we can safely remove the text
"even if the support verification procedure in [rfc5245bis] indicates
otherwise."

Peter