Subject: [Ice] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-01.txt

From: "Kaustubh Inamdar (kinamdar)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 02:55:52 +0000

Hi WG,
We have submitted a draft that talks about the different considerations of
using MPRTP with DTLS-SRTP.
Please have a look and provide your inputs.

Thanks,
Kaustubh

On 6/30/17, 8:48 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-01.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Kaustubh Inamdar and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp
>Revision:	01
>Title:		Multipath RTP (MPRTP) with Secure Real-Time Transport (SRTP)
>Document date:	2017-06-29
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		9
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-01.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-01
>Htmlized:       
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-01
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kaustubh-mprtp-dtls-srtp-01
>
>Abstract:
>   This document describes the considerations when using Multipath RTP
>   (MPRTP) with Secure Real-time Transport (SRTP) security context set
>   up with the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>