Subject: [Ice] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-ice-trickle-18: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 14:47:27 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ice-trickle-18: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-trickle/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I am happy to see IPv6 examples, I share Adam's concern about using
IPv6 with srflx being seen as an implicit endorsement of IPv6 NATs.

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:18:45 -0600

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-trickle/

Already fixed in our working copy :-)

https://github.com/ice-wg/trickle/commit/bbf2b2eaac900c06cbd08005be73bd576041b007#diff-f7ced034e08b14404c7832d8f5f19567

Peter

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 03:00:39 +0000

> On Apr 4, 2018, at 6:18 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks Peter. 

Regards
Suresh