Subject: [Ice] Agenda Requests for ICE and MMUSIC in Bangkok (IETF 103)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 09:30:40 -0400

ICE & MMUSIC WGs,

At the Bangkok IETF meeting there will be no ICE WG session but we 
have a 2-hour MMUSIC session (currently scheduled for 13:50-15:50) which 
is also for any ICE related discussions, in particular related to the 
Cluster 238 documents. If you have any requests for agenda time, please 
contact the MMUSIC chairs no later than Monday, October 22.

Regards,

     ICE & MMUSIC chairs

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 09:33:43 -0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Ice] Agenda Requests for ICE and MMUSIC in Bangkok (IETF 103)
Date: 	Tue, 9 Oct 2018 09:30:40 -0400
From: 	Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
To: 	mmusic <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

ICE & MMUSIC WGs,

Regards,

     ICE & MMUSIC chairs