Subject: [Ice] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ice-pac-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 02:14:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interactive Connectivity Establishment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Interactive Connectivity Establishment Patiently Awaiting Connectivity (ICE PAC)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ice-pac-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-07-24

Abstract:
   During the process of establishing peer-to-peer connectivity, ICE
   agents can encounter situations where they have no candidate pairs to
   check, and, as a result, conclude that ICE processing has failed.
   However, because additional candidate pairs can be discovered during
   ICE processing, declaring failure at this point may be premature.
   This document discusses when these situations can occur and proposes
   a way to avoid premature failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-pac/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ice-pac-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ice-pac-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ice-pac-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/