Subject: [Ice] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-ice-pac-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 09:32:33 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ice-pac-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-pac/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Ben Kaduk's position on clarifying the state machine.  Thank you for
the discussion I saw addressing that issue.

Beyond that, editorial nits only:

-- Section 3.1. Editorial.  Per “It is entirely legal for …”, seems colloquial.
 Perhaps, “Per RFCXXX, an ICE agent could provide zero candidates of its own”

-- Section 5.  Typo. s/an backup mechanism/a backup mechanism/

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:42:26 +0000

Hi Roman,

Thank You for the review! Please see inline.

    > Perhaps, “Per RFCXXX, an ICE agent could provide zero candidates of its own”
    
    I will modify as suggested.

    > -- Section 5.  Typo. s/an backup mechanism/a backup mechanism/

    Will fix.

Regards,

Christer