Subject: [Id-event] Time slots for secevents

From: "Phil Hunt (IDM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 18:28:17 -0700

Chairs

I would like to request time slots to discuss the following documents. As I cannot make it, I am listing the proposed speakers:

* SET Token - Mike to cover issues since Chicago
* SET Delivery - Marius, new individual draft proposal (to be posted shortly) covering push and poll delivery
* Secevent usecases SCIM - Tony to present the scim use cases draft (to be posted shortly)
* Secevent usecases RISC - Marius to present the RISC use cases draft

Thanks to all the co-authors: Marius, Mike, Tony, Annabelle and Morteza these past few weeks for helping to get these documents finished in time for the group to review for Prague. I recognize everyone has had a lot of limited time this quarter and appreciate the time.  As a result, I think the drafts and our proposal has really improved. 

Thanks and sorry I can't be there!

Phil

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 20:36:27 -0700

Hi Phil

Sorry you won't make it there. I think we had already anticipated these
items in our agenda. Thanks for double checking.

/Dick

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 6:28 PM, Phil Hunt (IDM) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Chairs
>
> I would like to request time slots to discuss the following documents. As
> I cannot make it, I am listing the proposed speakers:
>
> Thanks to all the co-authors: Marius, Mike, Tony, Annabelle and Morteza
> these past few weeks for helping to get these documents finished in time
> for the group to review for Prague. I recognize everyone has had a lot of
> limited time this quarter and appreciate the time.  As a result, I think
> the drafts and our proposal has really improved.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Id-event mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/id-event
>

-- 
Subscribe to the HARDTWARE <http://hardtware.com/> mail list to learn about
projects I am working on!

---

From: Marius Scurtescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 23:26:11 -0700

Can we also get a time slot for "Management API for SET Event Streams"?
This is the plain REST control plane.

Either Annabelle or myself could present. Since Annabelle contributed a lot
to this I-D and since I am presenting two other documents, I think it would
be best if she could present.

Thanks,
Marius

Marius

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 8:36 PM, Dick Hardt <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Subscribe to the HARDTWARE <http://hardtware.com/> mail list to learn
> about projects I am working on!
>