Subject: [Ideas] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-03.txt

From: Padma Pillay-Esnault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 08:46:03 -0700

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:14 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-03.txt
To: Axel Nennker <[email-masked]>, Padma Pillay-Esnault <
[email-masked]>, Mohamed Boucadair <[email-masked]>,
Giuseppe Fioccola <[email-masked]>, Christian Jacquenet
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Padma Pillay-Esnault and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement
Revision:       03
Title:          Problem Statement for Identity Enabled Networks
Document date:  2017-07-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          12
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-padma-ideas-
problem-statement-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-problem-
statement/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-problem-
statement-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-padma-ideas-
problem-statement-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-padma-ideas-
problem-statement-03

Abstract:
   This problem statement examines how existing protocols that separate
   identifiers from their location may benefit from the concept of
   identity.  The proposal laid out herein advocates for a standardized
   identity/identifier network infrastructure that provides a framework
   to support identity services in addition to enhancing existing
   identifier/location mapping and resolution services.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat