Subject: [Ideas] Spencer Dawkins' Abstain on charter-ietf-ideas-00-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:41:32 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ideas-00-06: Abstain

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ideas/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm seeing offers of text changes from proponents. I'd Defer this one, but that
only allows two weeks for the conversation to stabilized. So, Abstain.

FWIW, I balloted Yes to send the charter to the community for comments, and was
hoping to ballot Yes for approval, but since I don't know what text I'm
balloting on, that's the best I can offer.

I look forward to continued progress (because the discussion is certainly
continuing).