Subject: [Ideas] Benoit Claise's Block on charter-ietf-ideas-00-06: (with BLOCK)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 06:43:03 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ideas-00-06: Block

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ideas/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOCK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point in time, I believe the community should meet in Singapore to discuss IDEAS.
Whether this is a BoF or WG, I guess that same points would be on the table.
So use the BoF time.
The BoF objectives could be:
1. What are the privacy issues?
2. If we need to address those, how? (no need for the full solution, but potential tracks)
3. Based on 1 and 2, should we charter IDEAS?
4. If yes, work on the charter text