Subject: ADV: Stock Portfolio 2000 February Profile

From: mpss5 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:41:50

Hello and welcome to the Stock Portfolio 2000 Newsletter.  If you no longer wish 
to receive this free newsletter, please visit http://63.86.208.131/remove.html

For more information, please visit http://63.86.208.131 or call toll free 
888-323-0856.

The greatest thing about the Internet is that it is the great equalizer in 
business and information resources. Look at the easiest example, a small website, 
which has now grown into an industry leader, started to sell books. They became so 
big so quickly that they made the industry leader in book sales change how and 
where they do business. The same is happening in all fields of business especially 
the music industry. More musicians than ever are getting broader exposure to new 
audiences that they could never reach before. The most innovative website on the 
music scene is MPEG Super Site, Inc.

MPEG Super Site, Inc. is a dynamic, comprehensive, music website that will be the 
measuring stick for all future websites. Utilizing the company's vast experience 
in the music industry, MPEG Super Site, Inc. will be an independent record label 
on the Internet, discovering, developing and promoting new artists in all the 
major genres of music. MPEG Super Site, Inc. is committed to signing the artists 
who have the ability to fulfill the niche market of the Internet generation. MPEG 
Super Site Inc. puts people who are hungry for new music in touch with free 
downloadable music, exclusive music news, concert information and album reviews on 
today's hottest musical acts. They also will have state of the art webcasts of 
special events on a global scale and a forum for direct interaction between artist 
and fan base. The MPEG Super Site will be user friendly for those who are new to 
the Internet. It will be sophisticated for the hardcore user. MPEG Super Site, 
Inc. is poised to redefine the way we purchase and listen to music into the next 
millennium.

MPEG Super Site, Inc. will compliment its Internet development with more 
traditional lines of business. A full service management company, MPEG represents 
both new and established musical artists, television and motion picture directors 
and choreographers, songwriters, producers and celebrities. As a rising force in 
film production, MPEG Super Site, Inc. is currently evaluating several production 
deals with high profile, established production companies for both television and 
theatrical release. MPEG Super Site, Inc. is a booking agent for several major 
entertainment venues in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. The company plans to support 
the sales of music CD's via the Internet with traditional record distribution. The 
company has an agreement in place with several international distributors.

MPEG Super Site, Inc. is clearly the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. 
At the present time no other entity brings together the product, the talent, the 
experience and the total package to the Internet industry like MPEG Super Site, 
Inc.

The Future of entertainment is through computers and the Internet. One company 
will emerge as the industry leader and take us into the next century of 
entertainment. The company that is positioned and poised to do so is MPEG Super 
Site, Inc.

Once again please visit http://63.86.208.131 or call toll free 888-323-0856.

Disclaimer
----------
This material is being provided by Stock Portfolio 2000, an electronic newsletter 
paid by the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Euro 
Media, Inc. has paid a consideration of 25,000 free trading shares of common stock 
of MPEG Super Site, Inc. to Stock Portfolio 2000 as payment for the publication of 
the information contained in this report. Stock Portfolio 2000 and its affiliates 
have agreed not to sell the common stock received as payment for its services 
until January 27, 2000, which date is 10 days from the initial dissemination of 
this report. After such date, Stock Portfolio 2000 may sell such shares in spite 
of any historical, current or future report or information conveyed about such 
securities. Because Stock Portfolio 2000 is paid for its services, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in Stock Portfolio 2000's statements and opinions 
and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. The information 
contained in this publication is for informational purposes only, and not to be 
construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security. 
Please be advised that MPEG Super Site, Inc. is not offering securities for sale 
to persons in California or Minnesota. Stock Portfolio 2000 makes no 
representation or warranty relating to the validity of the facts presented nor 
does Stock Portfolio 2000 represent or warrant that all material facts necessary 
to make an investment decision are presented above. All statements of opinions are 
those of Stock Portfolio 2000. Stock Portfolio 2000 relies exclusively on 
information gathered from public filings on featured companies, as well as, in 
certain circumstances, interviews conducted by Stock Portfolio 2000 of management 
of featured companies. Investors should not rely solely on the information 
contained in this publication. Rather, investors should use the information 
contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional 
research on the featured companies in order to allow the investor to form his or 
her own opinion regarding the featured companies. Factual statements contained in 
this publication are made as of the date stated and they are subject to change 
without notice. Stock Portfolio 2000 is not a registered investment adviser, 
broker or a dealer. Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative and 
extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment 
made in MPEG Super Site, Inc. Projections of future financial results are provided 
solely by MPEG Super Site, Inc. No assurances are given that MPEG Super Site, Inc. 
will achieve said projections. This publication contains forward-looking 
statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause results to 
differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These 
forward-looking statements represent the judgment of MPEG Super Site, Inc. as of 
the date of this publication. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to 
update these forward-looking statements.