Subject: 47th IETF: IDMR agenda items

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:38:07 -0800

IDMR WG,

We currently have the following agenda items for IDMR:

- Document Status (Bill Fenner, 5 minutes)

- mtrace document update (Bill Fenner, 5 minutes)
  draft-ietf-idmr-traceroute-ipm-06.{txt,ps}

- IGMPv3 spec update
  draft-ietf-idmr-igmp-v3-02.txt
  An updated spec missed the I-D deadline.  The authors might post something
  to the IDMR list for discussion before the IETF.

- Multicast Source Filtering API
  draft-ietf-idmr-msf-api-00.txt

- Single-source multicast groups and their relation to IGMPv3
  draft-holbrook-ssm-00.txt

Please send me any other requests, although we're getting kinda short
on time.

Thanks,
  Bill