Subject: ADV: Ground Floor Stock Opportunity

From: eptce2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 00:17:42

To be removed from our mailing list please visit 
http://212.72.221.120/eptce/remove.html

Stock Profile 2000's February Stock Profile.

OTCBB Trading Symbol: EPTCE
Shares Outstanding 8.6 Mil
Est. Shares in Float 4.0 Mil
Market Capitalization 19.8 Mil
52 Week Price Range $1.94-10
Recent Stock Price $2.31

Visit http://212.72.221.120/eptce for full details.

It is trash day tomorrow, you are finally taking out what seems like a 
never-ending mountain of trash. The next day you come back and the 
mountains is gone. You think WOW magic does exist because it all 
disappeared. Then you think about it, where does all that trash go and 
where does everyone else's go. You realize that that is a serious 
mountain of trash. Well if you think that that is a lot of trash, think 
about this. Nationwide, 130 times more animal waste is produced than 
human waste, representing 5 tons of effluent for every person in the 
United States. In Central California alone, the region's 1,600 dairies 
produce more waste than a city of 21 million people. Kind of scary when 
you think about it.

The New York Times reported on March 6, 1998 that more than 450,000 
livestock production sites are presently out of compliance with federal 
environmental standards. With public health issues at stake, 
cost-effective solutions are required immediately.

Recent legislation has determined that untreated waste is a toxic 
substance that must be contained more efficiently than at present due to 
the potential contamination issued caused by ground seepage and 
"run-off". Unless effective solutions can be implemented, costs of 
complying with ever-tightening regulations will force many producers out 
of business.

As specifically mandated by California's Integrated Waste Management Act 
of 1989, waste producers that fail to significantly reduce the amount of 
organic waste deposited in landfills by 50% by the year 2000 will risk 
costly fines of up to $10,000 per day.

THE COMPANY THAT COULD SOLVE IT ALL!!!

Environmental Products & Technologies Corp. ("EPTC" or the "Company"), 
is a development-stage Delaware corporation, which is focused on finding 
solutions to the environmental challenges found throughout modern, 
"industrialized agriculture" and other related industries. EPTC has 
invested years of research and development into the process of 
identifying products and services that are capable of effectively 
abating a number of these industries' environmental concerns. As a 
result of its financial dedication and technological ingenuity, the 
Company has been able to beat all competitors to the punch by 
successfully testing and developing first-of-their-kind remediation 
systems that could not have previously been made available to 
appropriate marketplaces due to the overwhelming funding and other 
resources required. EPTC found the methods necessary to overcome all 
traditional obstacles, however, and as a result, currently offers 
remarkable, viable and efficient solutions to the ever-growing waste 
remediation concerns that promise to pose serious threats to a number of 
waste-producing industries worldwide in the near-term future. 

The EPTC waste management system involves two independent product lines 
that can be sold as a package to one customer: a "closed-loop" waste 
management technology (featuring the Aerobic Bio-reactor system and the 
Anaerobic Digester System) and a Co-generation technology. The two 
product lines can be linked together to provide tailored solutions to 
the specific waste stream demands of individual producers. The 
closed-loop technology eliminates odoriferous and toxic waste from 
agricultural and other operations and the co-generation technology 
furnishes electricity and heat for use in the livestock operations or 
for sale back into the users' local electrical company grids. Both 
technologies are potential profit centers and provide environmentally 
sound and economically viable alternatives for producers. The 
closed-loop waste management process in particular supplies users with 
an extent-pathogen-free, weed seed-free, pasteurized, nutrient-rich 
by-product called Biolite, which the Company can market and sell in bulk 
as organic soil amendment, potting soil or agricultural soil (dependent 
upon individual growers' needs for organic matter restoration in their 
local croplands). It is estimated that this fertilizer will sell for 
approximately $20 per ton wholesale to green house, hot house, organic 
and specialty growers.

By applying EPTC's technologies, the following benefits are attained: 
all waste can be effectively retained onsite and efficiently composted 
of in a relatively small area, thereby completely eliminating the need 
to transport raw waste to centralized compost facilities; composing can 
be completed quite rapidly, resulting in product 
stabilization/sanitation in as few as 2 to 4 days; raw wastes are 
isolated from the environment until the entire process is complete; 
precise control of moisture, temperature and aeration during the 
composting process; excellent odor control; maintenance of a rapid 
decomposition process year-round, regardless of external ambient 
conditions, and; lack of any significant cold spots, thereby providing 
for complete pathogen and seed destruction.

More and more of the general public has become aware over the past few 
months that the Federal government is setting strict goals for the 
development and implementation of waste management programs under its 
"Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plan." This Plan is expected to 
affect all animal feeding operations and other waste-producing 
industries by 2009. Based on a mandated phase-in toward total 
compliance, the nation's 20,000 largest waste-producing farms will be 
required to adhere completely to established compliance laws over the 
next three years, with the balance of 425,000 other operations being 
required to comply over the next ten years. As specifically mandated by 
California's Integrated Waste Management Act of 1989, municipalities and 
counties that fail to significantly reduce the amount of organic waste 
deposited in landfills by 50% by the year 2000 will risk costly fines of 
up to $10,000 per day until it is shown that at least 50% of all 
applicable waste has been diverted from traditional landfill disposal 
sites in favor of other, appropriately effective remediation 
alternatives (i.e. EPTC's ground-breaking technologies). California's 
Air Resources board, Department of Pesticide Regulation, Department of 
Toxic Substances control, Office of Environmental Health Hazard 
Assessment and State Water Resource Control Board have all agreed to 
actively enforce the implementation of this Integrated Waste Management 
Act as well as the Source Reduction and Recycling Element ("SRRE") and 
Household Hazardous Waste Element ("SRRE") and Household Hazardous Waste 
Element ("HHWE") Programs. The Company's technologies currently 
represent the only products available that are expected to remain 
consistent with all of these upcoming federal mandated enforcements, 
thereby providing an outstanding alternative to 
environmentally-unfriendly waste management processes for all affected 
market places.

Waste management is a serous problem already in our cities and 
communities. Live Stock waste is something that the majority of people 
are either unaware of or don't pay attention to. Eventually if nothing 
is done we will have too much waste we wont know what to do with it all. 
Thankfully there are companies like Environmental Products & 
Technologies Corp that could solve it all.

Once again, visit http://212.72.221.120/eptce for full details.

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by StockProfile2000, an electronic 
newsletter paid by the issuer for publishing the information contained 
in this report. Euro Media, Inc. has paid a consideration of 9,000 free 
trading shares of common stock of Environmental Products & Technologies 
Corporation to StockProfile2000 as payment for the publication of the 
information contained in this report. StockProfile2000 and its 
affiliates have agreed not to sell the common stock received as payment 
for its services until March 6, 2000, which date is 10 days from the 
initial dissemination of this report. After such date, StockProfile2000 
may sell such shares in spite of any historical, current or future 
report or information conveyed about such securities. Because 
StockProfile2000 is paid for its services, there is an inherent conflict 
of interest in StockProfile2000's statements and opinions and such 
statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. The 
information contained in this publication is for informational purposes 
only, and not to be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an 
offer to buy any security. Please be advised that Environmental Products 
& Technologies Corporation is not offering securities for sale to 
persons in California or Minnesota. StockProfile2000 makes no 
representation or warranty relating to the validity of the facts 
presented nor does StockProfile2000 represent or warrant that all 
material facts necessary to make an investment decision are presented 
above. All statements of opinions are those of StockProfile2000. 
StockProfile2000 relies exclusively on information gathered from public 
filings on featured companies, as well as, in certain circumstances, 
interviews conducted by StockProfile2000 of management of featured 
companies. Investors should not rely solely on the information contained 
in this publication. Rather, investors should use the information 
contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting 
additional research on the featured companies in order to allow the 
investor to form his or her own opinion regarding the featured 
companies. Factual statements contained in this publication are made as 
of the date stated and they are subject to change without notice. 
StockProfile2000 is not a registered investment adviser, broker or a 
dealer. Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative and 
extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or all of any 
investment made in Environmental Products & Technologies Corporation. 
Projections of future financial results are provided solely by 
Environmental Products & Technologies Corporation. No assurances are 
given that Environmental Products & Technologies Corporation will 
achieve said projections. This publication contains forward-looking 
statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause 
results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking 
statements. These forward-looking statements represent the judgment of 
Environmental Products & Technologies Corporation as of the date of this 
publication. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update 
these forward-looking statements.