Subject: ADV: Stock Research 2000 April Profile

From: stock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 06:33:47

Hello and welcome to the StockResearch2000 Newsletter, if you no longer wish to 
receive our Free Newsletter please visit 
http://www.StockResearch2000.com/remove.html

StockResearch2000's April Stock Profile:

NQB Trading Symbol:   PMCZ
Shares Outstanding:   18 Mil
Est. Shares in Float: 6 Mil
52 Week Price Range:  $0.25-2.38
Recent Stock Price:   $2.00

For current quotes please see Note at end.

Visit http://www.StockResearch2000.com for full details.

Have you ever broken a bone in your body? Well chances are that you have. Do you 
remember the inconvenience that it caused you? First you went to the Doctor. Then 
they set the bone. Then you had to not use that area of your body for weeks to let 
it heal. The worst was if you broke a bone somewhere on your leg. If you were 
lucky you got to use crutches. You still can remember the pains in your hands and 
your armpits. If you were unfortunate, you used a wheelchair. You learned how 
gravity could be your enemy when going up a hill. It made you realize how hard 
life was to be physically impaired and you gained a new appreciation for their 
hardships. 

Well now there is a company trying to make it easier for people in that situation. 
Piccard Medical Corporation is introducing a revolutionary of Wheeled chairs and 
accessories that go beyond all reasonable expectations. They are designed with 
meticulous attention to detail and unsurpassed quality. These chairs will be in a 
"Galaxy All of Their Own!"

Piccard Medical Corporation was formed to provide new and improved alternatives to 
the seating and mobility aids markets. At present this is a $10 billion dollar 
market that is growing at a fairly rapid rate. Their highest priorities are to 
identify and promote new product opportunities that enhance the challenging duties 
of care giving.

Once again, visit http://www.StockResearch2000.com for full details.

Note: Piccard Medical Corporation trades on the National Quotation Service (NQB) 
and quotes are not available on all quote services. We reccomend Bloomberg or CNBC 
to obtain a current quote.

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by StockResearch2000, an electronic newsletter 
paid by the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. WSMG 
has paid a consideration of 10,000 free trading shares of common stock of Piccard 
Medical Corporation to StockResearch2000 as payment for the publication of the 
information contained in this report. StockResearch2000 and its affiliates have 
agreed not to sell the common stock received as payment for its services until 
April 19, 2000, which date is 15 days from the initial dissemination of this 
report. After such date, StockResearch2000 may sell such shares in spite of any 
historical, current or future report or information conveyed about such 
securities. Because StockResearch2000 is paid for its services, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in StockResearch2000's statements and opinions and 
such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. The information 
contained in this publication is for informational purposes only, and not to be 
construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security. 
Please be advised that Piccard Medical Corporation is not offering securities for 
sale to persons in California or Minnesota. StockResearch2000 makes no 
representation or warranty relating to the validity of the facts presented nor 
does StockResearch2000 represent or warrant that all material facts necessary to 
make an investment decision are presented above. All statements of opinions are 
those of StockResearch2000. StockResearch2000 relies exclusively on information 
gathered from public filings on featured companies, as well as, in certain 
circumstances, interviews conducted by StockResearch2000 of management of featured 
companies. Investors should not rely solely on the information contained in this 
publication. Rather, investors should use the information contained in this 
publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the featured 
companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion regarding 
the featured companies. Factual statements contained in this publication are made 
as of the date stated and they are subject to change without notice. 
StockResearch2000 is not a registered investment adviser, broker or a dealer. 
Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative and extremely high-risk and 
may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in Piccard Medical 
Corporation Projections of future financial results are provided solely by Piccard 
Medical Corporation No assurances are given that Piccard Medical Corporation will 
achieve said projections. This publication contains forward-looking statements 
that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause results to differ 
materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These 
forward-looking statements represent the judgment of Piccard Medical Corporation 
as of the date of this publication. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation 
to update these forward-looking statements.