Subject: ADV: Stock-Vest April Profile

From: Sibo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:37:06

Hello and welcome to the Stock-Vest Newsletter.
To be removed from our mailing list please visit
http://www.stock-vest.com/remove.html

STOCK-VEST PROFILE

SILK BOTANICALS, INC.
OTCBB SYMBOL: SIBO
RECENT SHARE PRICE: $4.00

Please visit http://www.stock-vest.com for full details.

How many plants have you killed in your lifetime? Come on admit it you have killed a 
few. You take a vacation, they die. You forget to water them, they die. You water them 
too much and they die. They don’t get enough sunlight and they die. Getting them to 
grow is like pulling teeth. They person that has happy healthy growing plants is the 
luckiest person on the planet. Wouldn’t it be easier to get silk plants and call it a 
day? Now more and more people are switching to artificial plants. The business is 
beginning to boom and one company is leading the way in quality, pricing and service.

This company is Silk Botanicals, Inc. Silk Botanicals, Inc. provides, at wholesale, 
the finest natural trunk silk trees, plants and floral arrangements for resale to 
upscale retail establishments, furniture chains and mass merchandisers. Silk 
Botanicals, Inc. offers hundreds of products, including custom designs, to provide a 
level of quality, variety and service unmatched in the industry.

Silk Botanicals, Inc. already has their products in many retail outlets. They are also 
constantly expanding trying to get into new retail outlets and break into new markets 
where their quality of products was not available before. They have started selling to 
major hotel chains. They have also started an aggressive campaign to do as many floral 
shows as possible. 

Imagine having beautiful plants that you no longer have to take care of. Imagine not 
feeling like a plant killer any more while still having a beautiful house filled with 
plants. All this is now true thanks to Silk Botanicals, Inc.

Once again, please visit http://www.stock-vest.com for full details.

Disclaimer
----------

This material is being provided by Stock-Vest, an electronic newsletter paid by the 
issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Vestcom Holdings, Inc. 
has paid a consideration of $10,000US and 3,000 free trading shares of common stock of 
Silk Botanicals, Inc. to Stock-Vest as payment for the publication of the information 
contained in this report. Stock-Vest and its affiliates have agreed not to sell the 
common stock received as payment for its services until April 28, 2000, which date is 
15 days from the initial dissemination of this report. After such date, Stock-Vest may 
sell such shares in spite of any historical, current or future report or information 
conveyed about such securities. Because Stock-Vest is paid for its services, there is 
an inherent conflict of interest in Stock-Vest's statements and opinions and such 
statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. The information contained in 
this publication is for informational purposes only, and not to be construed as an 
offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Stock-Vest makes no 
representation or warrant relating to the validity of the facts presented nor does 
Stock-Vest represent or warrant that all material facts necessary to make an 
investment decision are presented above. All statements of opinions are those of 
Stock-Vest. Stock-Vest relies exclusively on information gathered from public filings 
on featured companies, as well as, in certain circumstances, interviews conducted by 
Stock-Vest of management of featured companies. Investors should not rely solely on 
the information contained in this publication. Rather, investors should use the 
information contained in this publication as a starting point for conducting 
additional research on the featured companies in order to allow the investor to form 
his or her own opinion regarding the featured companies. Factual statements contained 
in this publication are made as of the date stated and they are subject to change 
without notice. Stock-Vest is not a registered investment adviser, broker or a dealer. 
Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative and extremely high-risk and may 
result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in Silk Botanicals, Inc. This 
publication contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risk and 
uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in 
the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements represent the 
judgment of Silk Botanicals, Inc. as of the date of this publication. The Company 
disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.