Subject: ssm-interest mailing list created

From: Hugh Holbrook <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, multicast folks.

As promised in Adelaide, I've created a mailing list for IETF
discussions of source-specific multicast (SSM).  This list will likely
serve as the initial working group list if an SSM working group is
created.

To send mail to the entire list (not administrative requests), use

        [email-masked]

Subscribe or unsubscribe yourself by sending mail to [email-masked]
with a majordomo command in the body of the email.  Commands include:

        subscribe ssm-interest <email-address>
        unsubscribe ssm-interest <email-address>
        info ssm-interest
        help

If you'd like more information about SSM, see the following drafts:

        draft-holbrook-ssm-00.txt
        draft-bhaskar-pim-ss-00.txt
        draft-bhattach-diot-PIMSO-00.txt
        draft-sandick-pimsm-ssmrules-00.txt
        draft-shepherd-ssm232-00.txt

and these two related IGMPv3 drafts:

        draft-ietf-idmr-igmp-v3-03.txt
        draft-ietf-idmr-msf-api-00.txt

-Hugh

Apologies for the duplicate copies.