Subject: ADV: NuElectric Stock Profile

From: nrge2 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 18:37:26

Stock Research 2000 May Profile

If you no longer wish to receive our Free Newsletter please
visit http://notify.aucom.com/remove.html

NuElectric Corporation - Trading Symbol OTCBB: NRGE
Shares Outstanding:    4.1 Mil
Est. Shares in Float:  500 K
Long Term Debt:        None
Recent Stock Price:    $1 1/2
52 Week Price Range:   $3/8 - 2 3/4

For more information, please visit http://notify.aucom.com

**** News Flash ****

NuElectric to Acquire Zorax Inc.

Johns Hopkins University Technology Extracts Cryptosporidium and Giardia from 
Drinking Water.

May 3, 2000--NuElectric Corp. (OTC BB:NRGE), an incubator for new technologies 
that conserve energy and protect the environment Wednesday announced that the 
company has signed a letter of intent to acquire Zorax Inc. and the exclusive 
worldwide license to manufacture and market a proprietary process technology that 
improves the extraction of Cryptosporidium and Giardia from drinking water.

Under terms of the agreement, NuElectric will acquire 100 percent of the issued 
and outstanding stock of Zorax in exchange for 1 million shares of NuElectric. 
Johns Hopkins University will also receive shares of NuElectric stock as part of 
the above transaction. A definitive merger agreement is scheduled to be signed by 
July 31, 2000, pending corporate review and approval. 

********************

Did you know that the EPA is about to dramatically lower the arsenic count in 
water? You may say, "well how in the world does this apply to me?" Well it does.  
Almost everything that you deal with has some link to water in some way shape or 
form. Refining water will become more expensive and the products that you buy that 
depend on water will become more costly. Imagine a company that will be able to 
remove the necessary amounts of arsenic at a fraction of the cost that other 
companies charge.

NuElectric is a company that will do just that. A lady by the name of Dagmar 
Bonnin, developed an innovative, versatile, and less expensive process while 
working as a professor at the University of South Florida. Her technology will 
easily reduce the contamination to a much lower level specified by the government, 
thereby helping to maintain safe water supplies at an affordable price.

Trace quantities of arsenic occur naturally in surface and groundwater supplies in 
many areas of the country; particularly in the Midwest. But that's not the major 
problem. Arsenic has many industrial uses, such as hardening of copper and lead 
alloys, pigmentation in paints and fireworks, and the manufacture of glass, cloth, 
and electrical semiconductors. In the past, it was also used in the production of 
agricultural pesticides including herbicides and insecticides, and in desiccants, 
wood preservatives, and feed additives. The runoff from these uses as well as the 
leaching of arsenic from waste generated by them has caused increased levels of 
soluble arsenic in the nation's water supplies.

Modified Zeolite Minerals

Dr. Bonnin's process of removing the arsenic uses modified Zeolite minerals, which 
are common, readily available alumina-silicate minerals. The modification involves 
exposing the zeolites to concentrated ferrous aqueous solutions to form an 
iron-laden Zeolite mineral, thereby increasing the zeolite's affinity for arsenic. 
When contact is made between contaminated water and the zeolites, the zeolites act 
as sorbents, chemically bonding with the arsenic, and are then removed. The 
minerals can be used in a column as a filter, or they can be prepared in powdered 
form and used in an existing water treatment plant.

Advantages over Other Processes

 - Bonnin's process is superior to existing methods in several ways.
 - The Zeolite process removes both forms of arsenate and arsenite.
 - No need for the additional steps and expenses of oxidation.
 - No expense for disposal.

When compared to other specific methods, Bonnin's process has a variety of 
advantages. For example, activated alumina is used in one such method, but in 
order to make it economically feasible, reconditioning of the sorbent for 
subsequent reuse is necessary. This process itself creates a hazardous solution 
that requires further treatment and, ultimately, the expense of disposal. 
Activated carbon and flyash can also be used, but activated carbon has a limited 
natural capacity for arsenic species and is expensive. In the case of flyash, a 
waste product produced in large quantities at coal power stations, the properties 
of any given batch of flyash depend on the particular fuel in use. As a result, 
quality control and the flyash's capacity for arsenic species are difficult to 
maintain. Also, because flyash is produced only in a powdered form, it has limited 
application in column separation.

One of the key advantages of Bonnin's method is related to both cost and safety. 
Because the zeolites are inexpensive, they do not have to be reused to make the 
process economically viable and because the arsenicladen zeolites that are the end 
product have passed the EPA's Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure Test, 
they can be simply and safely disposed of in a non-hazardous waste landfill.

In summation, when looking at the alternatives, you realize that Dr. Bonnin has 
come up with the most realistic solution. NuElectric is positioning itself to 
accommodate the water industry’s needs. NRGE has also identified other potential 
technology acquisitions for the future.

Once again please visit http://notify.aucom.com

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by Stock Research 2000, an electronic newsletter 
paid by the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Euro 
Media, Inc. has paid a consideration of 6,700 free trading shares of common stock 
of NuElectric Corporation to Stock Research 2000 as payment for the publication of 
the information contained in this report. Stock Research 2000 and its affiliates 
have agreed not to sell the common stock received as payment for its services 
until May 23, 2000, which date is 15 days from the initial dissemination of this 
report. After such date, Stock Research 2000 may sell such shares. Because Stock 
Research 2000 is paid for its services, there is an inherent conflict of interest 
in Stock Research 2000's statements and opinions and such statements and opinions 
cannot be considered independent. The information contained in this publication is 
for informational purposes only, and not to be construed as an offer to sell or 
solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Please be advised that NuElectric 
Corporation is not offering securities for sale to persons in California or 
Minnesota. Stock Research 2000 makes no representation or warrant relating to the 
validity of the facts presented nor does Stock Research 2000 represent or warrant 
that all material facts necessary to make an investment decision are presented 
above. All statements of opinions are those of Stock Research 2000. Stock Research 
2000 relies exclusively on information gathered from public filings on featured 
companies, as well as, in certain circumstances, interviews conducted by Stock 
Research 2000 of management of featured companies. Investors should not rely 
solely on the information contained in this publication. Rather, investors should 
use the information contained in this publication as a starting point for 
conducting additional research on the featured companies in order to allow the 
investor to form his or her own opinion regarding the featured companies. Factual 
statements contained in this publication are made as of the date stated and they 
are subject to change without notice. Stock Research 2000 is not a registered 
investment adviser, broker or a dealer. Investment in the companies reviewed is 
speculative and extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or all of 
any investment made in NuElectric Corporation. Projections of future financial 
results are provided solely by NuElectric Corporation. No assurances are given 
that NuElectric Corporation will achieve said projections. This publication 
contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties 
that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the 
forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements represent the 
judgment of NuElectric Corporation as of the date of this publication. The Company 
disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.