Subject: ADV: Morgan Cooper Stock Profile

From: stockprofile1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 03:38:20

Hello and welcome to the WiseStocks2000 Newsletter, if you no longer wish to receive 
our Free Newsletter please visit http://www.wisestocks2000.com/remove.html

WiseStocks2000 May-June Profile - Morgan Cooper, Inc.

OTC-BB Trading Symbol:     MCII
Recent Share Price:        $3.00
52 Week Range:             $1.50 - $9.00
Shares Outstanding:        14,000,000
Estimated Shares in Float: 1,600,000

Please visit http://www.wisestocks2000.com for full information.

If you buy clothing at Wal*Mart (Faded Glory), JC Penney (Arizona), Sears (Canyon 
River Blues), Target (Cherokee) or K-Mart (Route 66), you'll soon be wearing clothing 
manufactured by Morgan Cooper, Inc.

Morgan Cooper, Inc. is a manufacture of high quality and low cost clothing for both 
private label (store label brands) and designer label (Morgan Cooper brand).

This past April, Morgan Cooper, Inc. completed the staffing of its sales team, which 
over the last 3 years, sold and delivered over $210,000,000 worth of clothing to 
Wal*Mart, Sears, JC Penney, Target and K-Mart. By June 15, 2000, this sales team will 
have completed their initial, year-2000 sales order with each of the above 5 
companies. It is the company's belief that sales team will initially equal their past 
performance. This year, Morgan Cooper, Inc. has already shipped $3,000,000 worth of 
clothing to JC Penney and will be shipping the next $7,000,000 JC Penney order 
starting in September 2000.

With the planned year-end opening of two new, duty/quota free manufacturing facilities 
in American Samoa and Jordan, Morgan Cooper, Inc. will be able to dramatically 
increase their sales and profits by reducing their manufacturing costs well below all 
competitors.

Morgan Cooper, Inc. also designs and manufactures its own designer clothing under the 
label (Morgan Cooper) for the age market 19 - 40. The Morgan Cooper designer, 
fall-collection is being readied for shipment to 300 better specialty stores through 
out the USA.

The Morgan Cooper "designer look" is easily distinguished by its trend setting high 
fashion style such as you might find worn by Mariah Carey or Jennifer Lopez, its high 
quality handwork with careful attention to detail, and its European custom fit ... all 
at a price 35% below any other competitor.

Once again, please visit Morgan Cooper, Inc.'s web site located at:
http://www.wisestocks2000.com to learn more about the new manufacturing facilities.

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by WiseStocks2000, an electronic newsletter paid by 
the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Morgan Cooper, 
Inc. has paid a consideration of 5,000 free trading shares of common stock of Morgan 
Cooper, Inc. to WiseStocks2000 as payment for the publication of the information 
contained in this report. WiseStocks2000 and its affiliates have agreed not to sell 
the common stock received as payment for its services until June 7, 2000, which date 
is 15 days from the initial dissemination of this report. After such date, 
WiseStocks2000 may sell such shares in spite of any historical, current or future 
report or information conveyed about such securities. Because WiseStocks2000 is paid 
for its services, there is an inherent conflict of interest in statements and opinions 
and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. The information 
contained in this publication is for informational purposes only, and not to be 
construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Please 
be advised that Morgan Cooper, Inc. is not offering securities for sale to persons in 
California or Minnesota. WiseStocks2000 makes no representation or warranty relating 
to the validity of the facts presented nor does WiseStocks2000 represent or warrant 
that all material facts necessary to make an investment decision are presented above. 
All statements of opinions are those of WiseStocks2000. WiseStocks2000 relies 
exclusively on information gathered from public filings on featured companies, as well 
as, in certain circumstances, interviews conducted by WiseStocks2000 of management of 
featured companies. Investors should not rely solely on the information contained in 
this publication. Rather, investors should use the information contained in this 
publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the featured 
companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion regarding the 
featured companies. Factual statements contained in this publication are made as of 
the date stated and they are subject to change without notice. WiseStocks2000 is not a 
registered investment adviser, broker or a dealer. Investment in the companies 
reviewed is speculative and extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or 
all of any investment made in Morgan Cooper, Inc. Projections of future financial 
results are provided solely by Morgan Cooper, Inc. No assurances are given that Morgan 
Cooper, Inc. will achieve said projections. This publication contains forward-looking 
statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause results to 
differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These 
forward-looking statements represent the judgment of Morgan Cooper, Inc. as of the 
date of this publication. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update 
these forward-looking statements.